Friday 28 May 2010

sunshine funshine


blouse - topshop, hat - h&m, wedges - office

quick outfit post, these photos are from last weekend when the weather was nicer! i didn't actually go out like this, i have to admit. the dress/blouse is far too short/sheer to wear out like this. it would have to be paired with tights and some kind of layer.

i watched the finale of lost this week! it's my favourite tv show ever, ever, ever. i have to say it's confused me no end though. does anyone else watch it? what did you think of the finale?

13 comments:

  1. ahh..your blouse is wonderful...your look is so lovely...i am totally hyped:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and i love your sandals! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very classy :)
    That blouse/dress is beautiful!Is it new(I would love to find it in Topshop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blouse I really want to get the cream or peachy/red version.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah no, that can't be for real :D 5 minutes ago i watched the end of lost, too hahaa. i also have to say that it's absoulete my favorite serie. but anyway, i'm just confused like you. what do you think what does the end mean ? but since the last two episodes i always had tears in my eyes :D

    best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. uuuummmm i love those shoes! :)
    and your hair ha :)

    ZOE
    www.cup-of-icing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I watched the finale after missing way too many seasons. I had no idea what was happening!

    Love this outfit. That blouse/dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so pretty! I can't believe it can't be worn as a dress.

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your blouse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    I have discovered your blog through an article written by "etpourquoipascoline", and I love it.
    Your look is so fresh n' pretty.
    Love that hat! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for all your comments! you're wonderful.