Sunday 3 July 2011

RUMOURS


tee & skirt - topshop, boots - asos

how much do i love this tee? um, quite a bit. i've loved fleetwood mac since i was small as they're one of my dads favourite bands so there was lot of album-listening when i was young. very happy to have snagged it - though the material is really thick so wearing it on this hot day wasn't the best idea.

i got this skirt in the topshop sale, i was tempted to buy it when it was full price but i'm glad i waited. it's so so heavy though, and you only do it up with these poppers, so my boyfriend spent the whole day threatening to rip them open, leaving me stood there with the skirt around my ankles. charming. whenever i sat down at least one of them would pop open, so you have to be careful! it's such a nice colour though, and my very first suede purchase.

20 comments:

  1. love the colour of the skirt

    x Camilla

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I love Fleetwood Mac too! Parents are both fans, will have to see if they have any tour t-shirts I can borrow. This outfit is gorgeous. I Love the skirt although the popper issues don't sound too fun! I would be so nervous of someone popping them open and exposing my pants! Its a lovely colour though! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look ;)
    so fresh ... ;)


    Charlene de MONACO: 2 ARMANI Privé Wedding Dresses http://t.co/EK7OBuB

    ReplyDelete
  4. i so love your style! you are just amating, adore you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!
    I've just started up a blog myself if you fancy stopping by...
    www.theheadlessmannequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt! Such a nice colour! I love every outfit you post! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt is indeed a lovely colour! And men, so immature haha.
    Love the tee <3

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your top!! The colour of the skirt is amazing!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely My first suede purchase has to be black wedges love them <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you look like you just stepped out of almost famous. Lovely ...

    Kelly xo
    Elegantly Academic

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice skirt and nice colour!
    like your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that t-shirt! Rumours is one of my favourite albums ever! I love Fleetwood Mac.

    http://lifeisaromanticpoem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The skirt is lovely <3

    x sPam of frou-frou

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like that skirt :-)

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Fleedwood Mac too and this is such great outfit! love it.x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for all your comments! you're wonderful.